Sign management software made easy.
Manage your signs and signals the way more than 500 public works and utility agencies do nationwide – with iWorQ’s sign management software. iWorQ provides signs & signals management tools for maintenance history, work orders, inventory, data collection, inspections, and data management. The application promotes safety, organization, and saves agencies money.
With iWorQ, our customers can:
- Assess the value and condition of their signs and signals
- Map and locate signs with our interactive map
- Track maintenance history, including treatment histories, sign replacements, and MUTCD reflectivity ratings
- Add customizable fields specific to their agency and track road name, side of the street, speed limit, material, or the sign’s next replacement date
- Connect to the Work Management application to create work orders and track labor costs and material
- Run reports on sign information that can be exported into an Excel, Word, or PDF document
- Access the application on any mobile device to find information or make changes
- Calculate Remaining Service Life (RSL) and recommended treatment based on the conditions and treatment history
No longer do you need to use paper or run back to the office to make updates. With iWorQ, all your sign information is in the palm of your hand. Our interactive map will let you easily plot a new sign or locate the best route for inspections. iWorQ’s mobility will ensure you’re most effective in your sign management so you have more time for more important matters.
Remaining Service Life
As you record treatments and maintenance history, iWorQ will calculate a Remaining Service Life and recommended treatment for your sign. This will estimate of how many years of use left there is for the sign and what treatment should occur in order to be the most cost-effective.
Additional Asset Management Products: