As a government entity, it is imperative to communicate with citizens and grasp their needs. iWorQ’s Citizen Engagement platform gives cities and counties tools to communicate with citizens in real-time. Citizen Engagement provides convenient methods for citizens to notify city and county leadership about issues in the community – including fallen trees, broken pipes, potholes, code violations, or even kudos for a job well done with any Internet-capable device, or via iWorQ’s mobile app. Visible, open communication between government and the people increases citizen satisfaction: the more citizens feel heard and understood, the more likely they are to be happy.
Benefits for iWorQ’s Citizen Engagement:
- Robust mobile app for Android and iOS
- Available on any computer, tablet or mobile device using Chrome browser
- Web form/link for city website
- Configurable fields for simple data entry
- Citizen account creation and request tracking
- Drive citizen satisfaction, streamline communication between citizens and city/county leadership, and reduce overhead costs with a self-service public portal
- Tools for tracking internal and external requests
- Robust reporting capabilities
- Upload images and pdf files
- Track request location with X,Y coordinates
- Requires iWorQ’s Premium Data Package for data storage and upload
What does this mean for current users?
iWorQ’s citizen engagement provides tools to keep citizens informed on the status of requests in real-time via a mobile application or a website. Readily available information reduces the amount of time city/county staff use to field phone calls and walk-in clients, increasing operations efficiency. In return giving city/county staff more time to devote to other pressing matters. At iWorQ, we know your time is valuable. Request a demo today so we can help maximize yours.