iWorQ 2017 User Conference is coming up and we can hardly contain our excitement! Users from across the nation will join us here in Logan, Utah for two days, August 1-2, to learn more about the iWorQ applications, to get their questions answered, to meet the staff they work with over the phone, and to have some fun! If you’ve never been before, this is an event you don’t want to miss! Here’s a sneak peek why:
- One-on-one trainings. One-on-one trainings are perfect opportunities to meet with your own iWorQ staff member and receive personalized training on any of the iWorQ applications. Get your questions answered, problems resolved, or improve your management processes.
- Breakout sessions. Breakout sessions are presented by our iWorQ staff on a variety of topics. Every half hour there are many classes you can choose from including introductions to each application, presentations of new features, and pavement surveys. There are even classes that teach how other cities and counties use iWorQ so you can get new ideas of how to improve your own processes.
- Lots of fun! User Conference is a wonderful opportunity to meet not only the iWorQ staff, but also users from all over the nation. iWorQ provides catered meals, team building activities, prizes, and fun and relaxing excursions at the end of the conference. Excursion options include golfing, hiking, a spa visit, indoor rock climbing, or a trip to nearby Bear Lake.
Tips for User Conference
If you are taking the opportunity to attend our User Conference, you’ll want to maximize the experience. Follow these few tips to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- Come prepared. Plan as much as you can beforehand so you’ll have less to worry about once you arrive. Make your hotel reservations, register for your one-on-one training, be familiar with the schedule, and pick your excursion all ahead of time.
- Download the conference app – The conference app is your guide for your two days at User Conference. It includes the schedules, useful information, pictures, and even ways to win prizes! To download the app, click HERE.
- Bring questions with you. – Bring questions that you and your agency want to have answered. If you still have some questions after the breakout sessions, you will have time to get them answered during your one-on-one training. There is no such thing as “dumb” questions here!
- Take notes. – Take notes so that you can jot down the questions that come to your mind during the conference. It will also help you remember the things you’ve learned once you get back home.
- Choose the right sessions – Classes are split up by different iWorQ applications. Review what applications you have and identify those you are interested in learning about so you will know which sessions to attend. Look at the schedule beforehand in the conference app and decide which workshops will be the most helpful to you.
- Follow through with changes– If you learned something at the conference that sparked your interest, make sure you follow through with it after you get back to your home office. Contact technical support or sales after the conference to receive help in making changes, implementing a new feature, or asking further questions. You can reach us by calling 888-655-1259 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to see you soon!
For more information about the conference, click HERE.
If you haven’t registered for the conference yet, click HERE.